Can't attend our October 23
Then submit your information below
and a Recruiter will contact you.
Stay in Touch and Learn about Future Opportunities! Required fileds are marked in red*
not officially applied to a position.
See What's Happening
Now Hiring Experienced
Hosted at seven Florida Hospital locations. Click the tabs above to view campus specific information.
Thursday, October 23, 2014 from 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
We have immediate opportunities available in the following areas
- Emergency Department
- Critical Care: PCU, ICU / CCU, Cardiac, Neuro
- Surgical Services
- Med/Surg and Med/Tele
- Labor and Delivery
- Management Positions
Knowledge, Skills, Education and Experience Required:
- 1+ years of recent hospital RN experience
- American Heart Association (AHA) Basic Life Support (BLS) certification
- AHA Advanced Life Support Certification (ACLS, PALS, NRP) per unit requirement
- BSN (preferred)
** This event is not accepting resumes for New Graduate Nurse positions
- Pre-registration and screening (strongly preferred)
- Nurse Managers on-site to conduct interviews and make job offers to qualified candidates.
- Sign-on incentives available for qualified and experienced RNs*
- Allow one hour to complete process
- Enjoy free refreshments
- Free, easy-access parking
* Must live more than 50 miles from East Rollins Street, Orlando, FL 32803 to qualify